Sunday, December 4, 2016

October 2016

 Breccan's birthday is in October! We sure do love that boy!


 I also took Bay's soccer team photos. I think they turned out kinda cool!

 Discussing the ballet this year...what a train wreck this election was. It was hard to make a decision of who to vote for.
 Breccan's 11 year old pictures. I love to shoot with a graffiti background!

 There's a smile from the boy. He doesn't like to smile for me, which drives me crazy, because his real, joy-filled smile is awesome.



 His birthday party was at Get Air again, and surprisingly, they let Pa bring in his cotton candy machine and make cotton candy after the party! :)

Mimi shares the same birthday, and we don't always celebrate her as we should, so this year, before she headed off to Mexico, I brought some yummy cupcakes from a cupcake specialty shop and we had a mini-birthday bash. Those cupcakes were GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment