Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Polar Express!

I've wanted to do this for years and finally we did! It was wonderful. The kids had a great time, and so did we!


 I think this picture is pretty cool with all the steam. Dad said he grew up around these steam engines (which I knew) and that he remembers seeing WWII soldiers returning home on these trains...hanging out the windows and waving. THAT'S cool!
 Banshee daddy.
 Me and my girl!
 The conductor doing the ticket punching deal. LOVED LOVED LOVED watching their faces as he punched, punched, punched, punched. Breccan and Daddy got a 'v' and BayLea and I got an 'e'.
 My favorite picture of the trip....LOVE her face! It's blurry, but I DO NOT CARE!

 The man in red heading our way!
 The got the bells of Christmas!
 A family portrait! Usually when I hand off my camera to someone to snap a photo of us, I don't expect much...if anything. I was pleasantly, and happily, surprised that this lady was able to take a focused, centered picture of us! Thank you, lady!

Fun times. I hope you both remember this!

No comments:

Post a Comment