Saturday, July 26, 2014

Random-ness

 We took this just before we all got wet in the pool! I love it!

 We have a Yogurt place on OM. Very cool. Hope they make it.





And if we monitor the toppings the kids put on, it doesn't cost us $25!  :)




 Blurry pictures but I still like them.

 Breccan has taken an interest in learning photography. So I drug out an older camera (I'd been saving this camera for them some day) and we went out shooting one night. I began to teach him how to shoot manual. The younger you are, the easier it is to learn it. He did pretty well.
 These few are the ones that I took while shooting with him.


 I love how creative he is, willing to get down on the ground.


 The above one, and the bottom two are his. I had him focus on the water, and then I popped the water while he shot.

I love the wide angle of this!

No comments:

Post a Comment