Sunday, September 27, 2009

Rock Jam 2009

Prepare for craziness...

Photobucket

Photobucket
Ahhh, the water wienie's!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I love this one. My babies.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Oink.

Photobucket
My kid is cute!

Photobucket

Photobucket
We couldn't find a babysitter for the day and I'm so we were glad to have Ethan and Leah there. We paid them each $20 to help watch them. That way Jery and I could go listen to the concerts in the VIP section. The kids didn't have VIP tickets.

Photobucket

Photobucket
It was a beautiful sunset evening!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I love this one too!

Photobucket

Photobucket
My kid is sooooo hilarious!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
One very tired kid. Actually both of them, but BayLea didn't fall asleep on the way home.

No comments:

Post a Comment