Thursday, September 3, 2009

Birthday Party for Pa

Pa turned...hmmmm...how old? 68 right? Geez, I'm getting really bad at keeping track of this stuff.

Photobucket
Breccan caught a praying mantis and brought it into the house to show us. Yay! But it was hilarious when it started crawling up his arm...he freaked out! Okay, not that hilarious because I don't like it all when my kids are scared.

Photobucket
Turn 68, grow a ponytail.

Photobucket
Mom makes the BEST fried chicken. Everyone chowed down like it was going out of style.

Photobucket
We've been getting some pretty funky light because of the fires in California.

Photobucket
Big surprise, I got him a book.

Photobucket
My perty mom resting after all the cooking.

Photobucket
And once again, Breccan ate chocolate...notice it all over his face!

No comments:

Post a Comment