Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

Typically on Mother's Day the past few years I've had a Mother's Day brunch at my house. This year I was tired...mostly tired of my messy house and how I'd have to really work to get it picked up. So when mom asked me what was happening for Mother's Day, I told her we were coming to her house!!! It was fantastic!

I got what I wanted most for Mother's Day and that was a picture of me and my kids...

Photobucket

While we waited for Breccan to join us in the field, BayLea and I smiled for one...

Photobucket
The wind was HORRIBLE...good ol' GJ spring!

Photobucket
Me and my mommy!

BayLea and her chocolate mustache...
Photobucket

Photobucket
Hanging out with Mimi playing the ipad.

And one of my favorite things EVER to do is listen to dad play the guitar!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



No comments:

Post a Comment