Monday, September 8, 2008

BayLea's artwork

BayLea has really progressed in the last two years in her artwork. I think she's pretty talented. My Grandma Fowler was very artistic, in painting. My mom is too. I'm pretty thrilled to see the way Bay can also paint pretty well for a four year old. These first couple are from when she was 2 1/2...

The above one was just before she turned three.
Three and a half years old was the rainbow...
And then these are this last couple months. The above is markers she did in the car. I sometimes use it for a bookmark because it's a small sized piece of paper.
These she painted. I love the bottom one the best. I'm considering framing it for her.

1 comment:

  1. What an artist you have there. I love the last one, you should definitely have it framed!

    Brlooke on 2peas

    ReplyDelete