Friday, May 30, 2008

You're going to get sick of them, but here are more pictures of flowers!

I didn't realize that the botanical gardens here has a little pond with water lillies in it.
This bee picture was totally cool. I was trying to get a picture of the larger bee as it crawled literally around inside the yellow parts of the flower. I snapped one picture and it LOOKED at me...turned it's head and look at me. Then this little bee came flying into the flower and the larger be gave it a little poke, or whatever it's doing here in this picture. Then it flew off!



I loved the pink, red and yellow of this flower. And I really like the 2nd of the two pictures. The top one has only one little tiny bit of focus in it. It is soooo hard to hand hold the camera and take a sharp picture!

Some folks on ILP (http://www.ilovephotography.com/) were talking about how to take pictures of water droplets. I gave it a try, but I have a lot of learning to do with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment