Sunday, November 23, 2008

Park!

Today the kids and I went to the park. We really had a nice time. It was fairly warm and the kids got some much needed exercise, and I got some time out of the house!




Breccan loved the ducks. I wish that I had thought to bring some bread so that they could have fed them instead of just tossing rocks in the water!

They were definitely hungry...they were hilarious the way they'd pop their butt up in the air. I sat and waited and waited for several of them to do it at the same time.



Breccan was 'exercising'! He'd put his hand on the ground and pop around them in circles!

Hey! I got decent swinging pictures!



So a good mom probably wouldn't have let them crawl along here because at the highest point was at least 6' feet up! But hey, they were having fun!

PS The color on all of these is off because I forgot to change my dad gummed color profile! AAAAAHHH!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment