Monday, January 4, 2010

Denver Trip...Zoo Lights

We went to Denver so that I could attend a photography workshop (Sandy Puc). We stopped off at the zoo to see the Zoo Lights when we got into Denver. There were TONS of people there. I took a few photos, but I didn't have a tri-pod, so they're not that creative!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

These first four were with my little point and shoot because it had a flash to light their faces. My big camera doesn't have a flash and I forgot to bring my external flash...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And we had to ride the carosel, which was pretty fun!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Sunday morning this kids woke up before 6:00 and they were hungry. Since Daddy was in bed still snoring away with the pillow and Breccan's blanket piled on top of his head, I figured he wasn't getting up any time soon to go to breakfast. So I ordered up a fruit plate for them to tide them over.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. LOL!! We live in Denver and haven't made it to the Zoo lights... So glad you got to go, great pics too!

    ReplyDelete