Friday, May 7, 2010

Biking Riding

Photobucket
Okay, they started out roller blading but soon moved on to bike riding!

Photobucket

Photobucket
I wish wish wish that I could capture how glittery she looked. The sun was hitting her and her bike glittered, her helmet, her boots. It was really pretty, trust me!

Back when BayLea had her smaller bike, she was riding without training wheels. Then we got this bigger bike and she didn't want them off. Tonight we convinced her to take them off and try and if she couldn't do it we'd put them back on. She tried...
Photobucket

...and then Breccan wanted to get his older, smaller bike out and take his off too...
Photobucket

Photobucket
No worries for BayLea. She took to it automatically.

Photobucket
Breccan practiced and practiced and he actually got so that he could pedal a couple pedals without having to put his foot down.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I love how his leg is flipping out there as he tries to take off pedaling!

Photobucket

Then I noticed how pretty the light was across the street and decided to try out my bubble shot again...

bubbles
I was thinking that something like this would be a cool shot for the Family Connections insert (well, with combed hair and better background), but probably not. They ONLY want family shots now.
bubbles

bubbles

bubbles

No comments:

Post a Comment