Monday, August 4, 2008

A BIG BOY BED and Swim Lessons!!!

Finally, we've gotten Breccan a big boy bed! He loved helping put together his "big boy bed". He kept saying I'm going to sit on my "big boy bed".

I got him Cars sheets just because he loves Cars so much. It TOTALLY does not go with his room decor but oh well...

BayLea helped with the putting together of the bed too, but then she got into an organizing mode. She seems to be pretty good at cleaning up and organizing when she wants to. Not sure where she gets that...maybe her Mimi because I know it isn't from her mommy!

Her nice clean room.

Both the kids had swimming lessons these past weeks. BayLea's is now done, and they think she's ready to move up to the next level. They are both FISH. No fear of the water at all. On one hand, that's a good thing, on the other hand, Breccan needs to NOT jump into the water unless someone is there! He'll just jump in!

I love this picture. I just think it's cool.



Breccan still has two weeks of lessons. His were two days a week for four weeks. BayLea's was two weeks for four days. I'll get her back in in another month or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment