Monday, October 27, 2008

Breccan's celebration at Daycare

We celebrated Breccan's birthday at daycare on Friday (because his actual birthday on Monday was too busy of a day...I had to work and he had kindermusic). These are the monkey cupcakes I made. Aren't they cute? And all of a sudden blogger doesn't put my pictures on in order so this next picture is actually the last picture I took...and it was later at home. I was trying out what I wanted to do for his actual birthday on Sunday. More on that later!

Okay, here we are at daycare...

Breccan had such a great time. He was so proud. Daddy couldn't come because he was at work, and Mimi couldn't come because she was in Vegas for a party for her brother, but BayLea and Pa were there.

I can't believe he is 3 years old. What a precious boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment