Thursday, July 17, 2008

I hate putting a title on these posts...

I love this photo of this flower. I was feeling pretty frustrated taking flower photos today, but when I uploaded to my computer, this one stood out. I'm not sure why I like it? Maybe because it's rule of thirds, and perhaps even leading lines. Am I the only one who likes it, or does it work for those of you looking at this post? BayLea and Breccan decided to draw. What started out as a nice little drawing time, turned into a fight, as always, it seems like. Breccan put a mark on BayLea's side of the note pad, which made BayLea mad and she got Breccan down on the couch, wrote on his face and in that process wrote on our couch as well. Mommy was not a happy camper. This all happened in MAYBE two minutes that I stepped outside.


But BayLea is very small motor coordinated...check out those little things she's drawing...

No comments:

Post a Comment