Friday, April 17, 2009

My BIG Girl!

I can't believe how grown up she is! For months she's been wanting to get her ears pierced, and at first I was saying "NO WAY" because I'd seen too many kids with infections at school. But I decided that BayLea is fairly mature for her age and would probably be fine. She deicded she was ready, and then for a while changed her mind and decided she wanted to wait. That went on for a couple months. Then this week, she says "I'm ready, Mom. I want to get my ears pierced." So on Wednesday we went to Claire to get them pierced. She was such a brave little girl. There was a 4 year old getting hers done when we got there, and I was wondering if BayLea would decide not to after watching. But no! She got up there all proud and ready. She looks really cute! We do have a few rules though...the cleaning of them for one, and then I told her she was not going to change them at all until after Camilla's wedding on the 4th of July. I figure that will give them a good amount of time to be healed before putting in something different.

Sorry about the color...let me tell ya, the color was HARD in the mall, AND there was that God aweful spotlight shining down on her! Ugh!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Even Breccan was a big boy...and he kept telling the lady, "BayLea is going to be fine".

No comments:

Post a Comment