Sunday, June 21, 2009

Moose Lodge

We all went out to listen to dad at the Moose last night. We all had so much fun. We only stayed through the 2nd set before we headed home, but the rest stayed a little longer.

Photobucket
Jason in his cowboy hat!! Ha, actually Breccan wore that hat out there.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Taylor looked so cute in this hat!


Photobucket

Photobucket
This is BayLea and Louise. Louise is 87 years old. She's amazing! BayLea picked her as a friend when she was about 20 months old...pulled her out on the dance floor to dance with her. But then I guess she left her out there. But Louise has loved BayLea since that day! When Louise first came up to say hi, BayLea gave her a big hug. I tried to get a picture, but I was too late. Stupid point-n-shoot camera.

Photobucket

Photobucket
The kids with Great Pa and Great Laura.

Photobucket
This is such a cute picture of mom, and I look ridiculous!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Okay, this video starts out sideways, but I fix it. I can't seem to remember that my little point and shoot camera doesn't fix itself on video!

No comments:

Post a Comment