Sunday, June 8, 2008

Ballet Recital

BayLea's recital was beautiful...and she looked stunning up there! She did so well. But boy was it a long recital to sit through to see a 60 second dance by your daughter! I'm so glad she's in dance, and I hope that she'll continue with it. All of these pictures were actually taken at the dress rehearsal because I'd have "been evicted from the recital and banned from the studio, as well as my dancer" if I'd taken any during the performance. However, there were people taking pictures during the performances and I didn't see them get carried out by the police force or anything. However, I'm kind of glad that I didn't worry about taking pictures during the dance, and I could just sit and enjoy her dancing rather than worrying about pictures!







My beautiful girl...

No comments:

Post a Comment