Monday, June 2, 2008

My beautiful ballerina!

Oh my gosh, isn't she stunning? I'm not sure why she gets so serious when I want to take more formal shots of her, but even so, she's beautiful. I think she has a real talent for the ballet stuff...she's got beautiful long "lines" (oooh, so technical!) and she is pretty graceful...at least as much as a 4 year old can be! Her recital is this weekend, and she's got her outfit. She has to wear some make up...blush and lipgloss, so we tried it out today. I'm just so proud of her. She's such a beautiful special girl.
The child can stand on her tip top toes...although Ms. Krystal told her not to as it may hurt her in the long run without proper training and shoes. She usually doesn't anymore, but I obviously caught her for a second up on her toes!






No comments:

Post a Comment