Friday, June 6, 2008

Morning at Kidzplex

One morning BayLea says, "I have an idea mommy, let's go to Kidsplex." I thought that was a FABULOUS idea. At Kidsplex we're out of the weather, which usually these days is chilly, AND mommy can read while the kids play! Yep, my kind of morning!
BayLea will always smile at me when I want to take her picture...Breccan however, doesn't. This picture below was taken before he really realized I was taking the picture...

...and then he hid from me everytime I pointed the camera at him...
And hid...
and hid. He is so TWO right now!!! We really did have a nice morning though. They played really well with each other for most of the morning. I was talking with the owner and telling him how proud I was of them for playing so well together, when all of a sudden I hear this piercing scream. And the owner says, "I think that's your kids.". And it was. They bit each other. BayLea had teeth marks and Breccan had bruises. Oh, sibling love...

No comments:

Post a Comment