Sunday, June 8, 2008

He's such a doofus sometimes...

Sometimes my dad is just so goofy. We had been sitting outside visiting for most of the afternoon. It was on the chilly side (we've had a kind of chilly spring so far). We all came in because Jery and I decided we'd get Breccan ready to go home. I had forgotten my book and when I walked outside, this was the view I got. This checked thing is a pocket that my mom made for my dad's feet. It matches a blanket. It's kind of a quillow without the pocket sewn in. I haven't a clue as to how it got outside, but it probably was one of my kids. I guess my dad got cold and decided to put it on his head. And then he fell asleep. I grabbed the camera and got this picture, then went around to get one from the front...and got this! He had put it all the way over his head. He looks so funny sitting here with a fleece bag over his head asleep!
Then he woke up and tried to convince me not to take pictures, but you know me! I wonder if he knew I'd put it on my blog!???

Okay, so in his defense, he did play music in Meeker last night and didn't get home until 4:00 a.m. So he was tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment