Sunday, August 16, 2009

Peach Fest and a few random photos!

I love my blog! It's so much fun to keep up with and post my images!

Photobucket
BayLea built this block creation.

Photobucket

Photobucket
I'm not sure what Breccan ate...maybe a red popsicle.

Photobucket
A costume catalog came one day and I thought the kids would enjoy looking at it. Boy, was that an understatement. Before it was over I was ready to rip the thing to shreds...they were soooooooooo excited...they wouldn't stop talking even to take a breath. They found about 8 different costumes they wanted. Breccan wanted a bunch...and wanted me to order them all right that minute! We finally cut out some for him and glued them on a piece of paper for him to choose from. I think he wants to be Buzz Lightyear; at least at this moment!!! LOL

Photobucket
Mom is not feeling good these days, and I am not happy about that...she has another doctor appointment on Tuesday. I may go with her.

Photobucket
Here the kids are showing Pa what they want to be for Halloween, which is, by the way, not for 2 1/2 months...

Photobucket
Okay, we're peach fest-in' it...Here's Bobbi and Ed.

Photobucket
Mimi brought a chair, found a spot in the shade and sat. She did get up to go see some 'very beautiful' something that BayLea wanted her to see.

Photobucket
Pa and Bobbi chattin' up a storm.

Photobucket
My goofy cousin, Walt; he made a face every time I pointed the camera at him. Walt is hilarious...Breccan called him "the boy in the black shirt". Walt was telling him that his chips were flying saucers.

Photobucket
Sam and Sara

Photobucket
Little Miss Cameron, Cole and Kadee's daughter.

They had alpacas at the peach fest this year...these things are TOTALLY cute!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And on the way home, down the highway, we got stopped in traffic to let the Presidential motorcade go by. We didn't get to see the motorcade, but we did get to see Air Force One take off. We'd just come around a corner on the highway and I looked over and there it was. It was much bigger than I thought it would be.
Photobucket

I have more from this day...gotta get them edited.

1 comment:

  1. We had SO much fun! Thanks for taking such great pics of Cameron. She is now such a poser! LOL! Every time I ask her to say cheese, she puts her hands on her hips. :)

    ReplyDelete