Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Another annual Bucket Christmas Party

Love these girls. My good buddies from RME. Never in my life have I laughed as hard as I do when I'm with them. They are so fun.

This is my oldest Bucket friend....okay, not oldest, oldest...just the one I've known the longest. She and I started work at Clifton Elementary in 1994 and then moved to RME when it was built. Pam was opening our bottle of French champagne (a gift from Yeasta Hunny...loooong story, don't ask).

Photobucket

Photobucket
It began to bubble over so she stuck her finger in it! Thank God, she's Niles...clean and neat!

Photobucket
Kim, a.k.a. Jugs, I met at RME and she makes for tons of laughter and fun! She likes to pose like this when I try to take her picture, because she's a nut that way!

Photobucket
These aren't the best pictures technically...I forgot the flash, darn it!

Photobucket
Me, Jugs and Yeasta...Yeasta is the music teacher at RME. She's amazing.

Photobucket
I think this is a beautiful picture of Ruby, aka Yeasta.

Photobucket
Me, Pam (Niles) and Jugs.

Photobucket
Captain (aka Sue) finally got there... and now we could eat!!! Captain and I were pregnant at the same time...Her wee one, Ben, is 6 months older than BayLea.

We had overnight sausage casserole and cranberry and white chocolate scones from me, breakfast strata from Captain, homemade raviolis from Jugs, coffee cake and fudge from Niles, and champagne from France from Yeasta. Tasty yummy.

Photobucket
A group photos...I'm waiting for a picture of the group from Jugs to see if it's better than this one.

We missed our Baby Bucket...I sure hope the Nuggets won, Baby! Hopefully you can come next year...you've missed two years now, girlfriend!

No comments:

Post a Comment