Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Water Pictures from Glenwood Springs Pool

These are the pictures from the water camera. I'm so glad we drove to the other side of town to get this camera before we went to the pool. I love these pictures!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Don't I look lovely? I had no idea I was making this face. I was just thrilled I could go underwater like this. Did you know that you can go underwater in goggles and not get your eyes wet??? The only time I've gone underwater purposely since I was a kid was snorkeling. Wearing goggles at the pool might actually mean I can have fun in the pool with my kids!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Had you noticed that the face you are making is the EXACT face BayLea is making in the following picture? So cute! :)

    ReplyDelete