Monday, December 21, 2009

Busy Friday

Christmas celebrations abound! BayLea had her school celebration and then we celebrated at Mimi and Pa's on Friday. Breccan had his at school on Thursday which I didn't get to go to because I work in the mornings now. (I'm sorry, little man, that I miss your parties!)

Christmas
BayLea is checking out a book in the library with Mrs. Johnson.

Christmas
BayLea and one of her good friends.

Christmas
And then the classroom party starts. Food first...

Christmas
Then a craft...

Christmas

Christmas
It's so cute! (I wonder where we put that thing????)

Christmas
Then games...BayLea was really good at Musical Chairs. She could slide her little butt in there at the last second, squeezing it under whoever else was trying to get in the chair.

Christmas

Christmas

Christmas

Christmas
She took second place. She kind of just let the boy sit and didn't fight for it this time.

Christmas
Pin the nose on the snowman...

Christmas

Christmas
Then the opening of the presents for Mrs. Bergen.

Christmas

And then that night we had Christmas at Mimi and Pa's. Mimi's trees were soooo cute! She is so creative...wish I had some of that!
Christmas

Christmas

Christmas
Grandpa got my dad a Harley Bear.

Christmas
We all got nutcrackers...Breccan's is a pirate, mine is a cook, BayLea's is a ballerina, and Jery's is a Bronco player. They are so cute!

Christmas

Christmas

Christmas

Christmas

Christmas
Breccan was hilarious opening his presents...he would says things like "My GUN. I've always wanted this gun my whole life!" and "My sister has this art thing! I've been waiting forever to get it!"

Christmas

Christmas

Christmas
BayLea was much more reserved...she is every Christmas! She doesn't show all the emotion and excitement that Breccan does...

Christmas

Christmas

Christmas

Christmas

Christmas

Christmas
I hate the fact that I am rarely documented as being AT things because I'm always taking the pictures, but then when my picture is taken I hate looking at it. I look dorky.

Christmas

Christmas

Christmas
We had lasagna (spelling please??), salad, bread and a yummy dessert!

Christmas

Christmas

Christmas

Christmas

Christmas

Christmas
I know, people, (all three of you who follow this consistently)I have lots of pictures on each post! I have a problem that way!

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful day you had! Have a Merry Christmas! Only 3 days, yikes!

    ReplyDelete