Thursday, December 3, 2009

More from Thanksgiving

Some of these pictures were taken by Leah. She's getting really good with the camera. And I was showing her how to shoot manual so that she can start young and understand! She was doing well. I'll try to put down the ones she took.

This is BayLea playing a computer game. BUT the reason I took it was because she wasn't just playing it, she was writing all the math equations down as she played it. I thought that was very cool. I hope she sticks with this passion for learning.
Photobucket

Photobucket
My beautiful Leah girl.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Taken by Leah...nostrils anyone?

Photobucket

Photobucket
Our beautiful Mimi. Taken by leah.

The kids cut out their handprints in cookie dough to cook into turkey shapes. Didn't work so well. We used sugar cookie dough already prepared from the store...you know, Pillsbury...I wonder if that's why we had GREAT BIG blobs for turkeys?
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Do you want a cookie with that frosting?

Photobucket
Leah's looked more like a turkey than anyone's...

Photobucket
Mimi had stuff to make scarecrows. They turned out really cute. BayLea made like six of them. I have to get a picture of all of hers together. A little scarecrow family.

Photobucket
I love this picture. It looks like a commercial for something...some computer type commercial. Except for the crap around them. And behind them. But look at BayLea's face!!!

Photobucket
Breccan loved everyone's phones. He asked Uncle Josh if he could use his phone and Josh told him for a hug. And Breccan wouldn't hug at that time so Uncle Josh said no. So the next day, Breccan crawled up on Uncle Josh's lap and hugged him for a bit. And then he says "Can I use your phone???"

Photobucket

Photobucket
Toodle dum...just out for my Thanksgiving day drive on the Gator.

Maybe I can drive over that pile of dirt...
Photobucket
Broooooommmmm....brooooooommmmmm....

Photobucket
Hmmmmm.....maybe not.

Help!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Won't try that again!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Some day I swear I'll get a sun flare picture.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Josh had a mission to teach the twins to cook. Leah made the stuffing. Ethan made all kinds of stuff.

Photobucket
"I'm ready to eat! I'm getting skinny here!"

Photobucket
Mom and dad's house from the hill above them.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Do we know why he's wearing the hat??? Hmmmmmmm. nope....we don't! I think he wanted to be like the kid in Christmas Story.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Wish Ethan wasn't blurry.

Photobucket
I love this picture~!

Photobucket
My totally gorgeous daughter.

Photobucket
The table.

Photobucket
Jery always gets to prepare the mashed potatoes because, well, he's a master.

Photobucket
Jason...wondering why everyone is taking his picture.

Photobucket
BayLea with one of her scarecrows (the blurry thing in the background!). I love this scarecrow. Check out the hair...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
My Gosh, this kid is CUTE! Who does he belong to anyway...oh, yeah, it's me! He's mine and Jery's! What a cutie patootie!

Photobucket
The bird is out!

Photobucket
Leah's table picture.

Photobucket
I'm not sure she meant to but the bird is fairly focused instead of BayLea. But it's cool this way.

Photobucket
My babes.

Photobucket
Not quite sure what's happening here.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Jason was having a hard time waiting to eat, and so he ate the skin of the turkey!

Photobucket
Again, this handsome little man!

Photobucket
I love this picture.

Photobucket
The Oven Is OFF Dance!!! Whooppeee ... let's eat!

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful Thanksgiving! Great photos to both of you!!

    ReplyDelete